Description: S.S. Workstation
Richards Electric Motor Co. has been designing and fabricating Industrial and Commercial Electrical Control Panels and Automation Systems for a multitude of industries/applications for over 40 years.
Designed to house a computer, keyboard, monitor, and other additional computer equipment in an industrial environment and provide protection from dust, oil, and moisture. Stainless steel workstations resist corrosion.
- 0.075 In. stainless steel Type 304.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Pour in place oil & water-resistant gasket
- Flange trough collar around all sides of the door opening.
- Concealed hinges.
- Removable doors.
- Ground studs on door and body.
- Large polycarbonate viewing window in top door
- Lifting eyes for easy handling.
- Rubber pads with provision for leveling pads on the bottom of the enclosure.
- Black, quarter-turn latches on the top door.
- Black, quarter-turn wing knob latches on keyboard door.
- Black 3-point flush swing handle in the back door.
- Gland plate on the lower back of the enclosure
- Pull out keyboard shelf with attached self-storing mouse shelf and mouse pad.
- Mounting channels welded on sides of the interior body for mounting optional panels, racks, mounting angles, and shelves.
#4 brushed finish on all exterior surfaces. Optional sub-panels are powder coated white.
- NEMA Type 12 and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 12
- CSA Type 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 55
Part # SCE-642424SSWS SCE-642432SSWS