Richards Electric Motor Co. has been building, designing, and fabricating Industrial and Commercial Electrical Control Panels and Automation Systems for a multitude of industries/applications for over 40 years.
Designed to house a computer, keyboard, monitor, and other additional computer equipment in an industrial environment and provide protection from dust, oil and moisture.
- 0.075 In. carbon steel.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Pour in place oil & water-resistant gasket
- Flange trough collar around all sides of the door opening.
- Concealed hinges.
- Removable doors.
- Ground studs on door and body.
- Large polycarbonate viewing window in top door.
- Lifting eyes for easy handling.
- Rubber pads with provision for leveling pads on the bottom of the enclosure.
- Black, quarter-turn latches on the top door.
- Black, quarter-turn wing knob latches.
- Black 3-point key locking flush swing handle in the lower front and back doors.
- Gland plate on the lower back of the enclosure.
- Pull out keyboard shelf with attached self-storing mouse shelf and mouse pad.
- Mounting channels welded on sides of the interior body for mounting optional panels, racks, mounting angles and shelves.
RAL 7035 gray powder coating inside and out.
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 12, and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 3R, 4 and 12
- CSA Type 3R, 4 and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 66
Part Number: SCE-642424WS SCE-642432WS