Description: 2DR LP Enclosure
Richards Electric Motor Co. has been designing and fabricating Industrial and Commercial Electrical Control Panels and Automation Systems for a multitude of industries/applications for over 40 years.
Designed to house electrical and electronic controls, instruments, and compartments. Provides protection from dust, oil, and water. For outdoor application, a drip shield and drain vent are recommended.
- 0.104 In. carbon steel.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of the door opening.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Strong, rigid construction with body stiffeners.
- Gasketed overlapping doors eliminate the need for a center post.
- Black zinc die-cast key locking/padlocking handle.
- 3-point latching mechanism.
- Latch rods have ramp shoes for easier door closing.
- Concealed hinges.
- Removable print pocket provided on the door with 3-point latch.
- 12-inch removable floor stands.
- Heavy-duty lifting eyes.
- Panel supports.
- Pour in place oil & water-resistant gasket
- Collar studs 3/8-16 provided for mounting optional panels.
- Ground stud on door and body.
- Hole plugs provided to seal holes in the bottom of the enclosure.
ANSI-61 gray powder coating inside and out. Optional sub-panels are powder-coated white.
Industry Standards -(IS4)
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 12, and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 3R, 4 and 12
- CSA Type 3R, 4 and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 66
Special Instructions apply for IS3, IS4, and IS6 to maintain the environmental rating of Type 3R for these parts. Instructions are located on the enclosure door. A drip shield is required on IS3, a drip shield is recommended on IS4 and IS6. Drain holes are required on all.
Part Number: SCE-604808LP, SCE-604810LP, SCE-604812LP, SCE-604816LP, SCE-604824LP, SCE-606010LP, SCE-606012LP, SCE-606016LP, SCE-606024LP, SCE-726010ULP, SCE-726012ULP, SCE-7260ULP, SCE-726024ULP, SCE-727210ULP, SCE-727212ULP, SCE-727216ULP, SCE-727224ULP,
There are no reviews yet.