Description: EL LPPL Enclosures
Richards Electric Motor Co. has been designing and fabricating Industrial and Commercial Electrical Control Panels and Automation Systems for a multitude of industries/applications for over 40 years.
Designed to house electrical and electronic controls, instrumentation, and components in indoor or outdoor locations. For outdoor applications, a drip shield is recommended. For outdoor application, a drip shield is recommended.
For details about the Design, Performance Expectations, Applications, and Design Suggestions – See Design Considerations www.saginawcontrol.com/instman/considerations.pdf
- 0.075 In. carbon steel.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of the door opening.
- Collar studs provided for mounting optional sub-panels.
- Mounting holes in the back of the enclosure for wall mounting.
- Mounting hardware, sealing washer, and hole plugs included.
- Concealed hinges.
- Removable and interchangeable doors.
- Black zinc die-cast key locking/padlocking handle.
- 3-point latching mechanism.
- Black quarter-turn latches as required.
- Removable print pocket.
- Pour in place oil & water-resistant gasket
- Ground stud on door & body.
ANSI-61 gray powder coating inside and out. Optional sub-panels powder coated white.
Industry Standards -(IS4)
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 12, and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 3R, 4 and 12
- CSA Type 3R, 4 and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 66
Part Number: SCE-24EL2010LPPL, SCE-24EL2410LPPL, SCE-24EL2412LPPL, SCE-30EL2410LPPL, SCE-30EL2412LPPL, SCE-30EL2416LPPL, SCE-30EL3012LPPL, SCE-36EL2412LPPL, SCE-36EL3012LPPL, SCE-36EL3612LPPL, SCE-42EL3612LPPL, SCE-48EL3612LPPL, SCE-48EL3616LPPL, SCE-60EL3612LPPL, SCE-60EL3616LPPL, SCE-60EL3624LPPL, SCE-72EL3624LPPL,