Toshiba S15 Adjustable Speed Drive, VFD – Variable Frequency Drive
5.1 x 2.8 x 5.3″
The S15 adjustable speed drive is a compact and high performance drive designed for controlling a wide range of variable and constant torque applications for multiple industries. This micro-drive is capable of working with permanent magnet (PM) motors, which allows a much greater flexibility in selecting a motor for an application. In addition, expanded PID control allows a greater level of precise control and operation of difficult level control applications. No other micro-dive delivers such reliable performance and extensive capabilities at such a competitive cost.
- 110% continuous overload rating, 150% for 60 seconds
- Three programmable discrete outputs: one form-A, one form-C, & one open collector
- Six programmable discrete inputs
- One programmable analog outputs: 4 to 20 mA or 0 to 10 VDC
- Three programmable analog inputs: one 4 to 20 mA input, one 0 to 10 VDC input, & one + or – 10 VDC input
- NetPac wireless connection
- Safe torque off (STO) compliant
- Auto-restart operation/ catch a spinning motor
There are no reviews yet.