Description: Enclosure, Vented Type 3R Disconnect
Richards Electric Motor Co. has been designing and fabricating Industrial and Commercial Electrical Control Panels and Automation Systems for a multitude of industries/applications for over 40 years.
Designed to house electrical controls, drives, instruments, and components used in an outdoor environment to provide a degree of protection for the equipment inside the enclosure against ingress of solid foreign objects (falling dirt); and provide a degree of protection with respect to the harmful effects on the equipment due to the ingress of water (rain, sleet, snow). Designed to house most standard disconnects.
- 0.075 In. Galvannealed Steel.
- 3-point latching mechanism.
- Collar studs 3/8-16 provided for mounting optional panels.
- Doors open 180 degrees.
- Disconnect cutout provided on the flange.
- Vented top hood with bug screen.
- Top-mounted fans.
- Vented rain hood with filter kits in the door.
- Din Rail mounting provisions inside top for installation of thermostat and terminals.
- Pour in place oil & water-resistant gasket
- Ground stud on door and body.
- Mounting Holes for optional mounting straps.
- 3/8-16 grounding kit.
- Subpanel mounting hardware.
- Concealed hinges.
White powder coating inside and out. Optional sub-panels are powder-coated white.
Industry Standards -(IS4)
- NEMA Type 3R
- UL Listed Type 3R
- CSA Type 3R
- IEC 60529
- IP 32
Part Number: SCE-47XVR2514, SCE-53XVR3720, SCE-53XVR3716, SCE-65XVR3720, SCE-65XVR3716