Description: WFLP Enclosures
Richards Electric Motor Co. has been designing and fabricating Industrial and Commercial Electrical Control Panels and Automation Systems for a multitude of industries/applications for over 40 years.
Designed to house electrical controls, instruments, and components used in an indoor or outdoor environment to provide a degree of protection for the equipment inside the enclosure against ingress of solid foreign objects (falling dirt); and provide a degree of protection with respect to the harmful effects on the equipment due to the ingress of water (rain, sleet, snow).
For outdoor application, a drip shield is recommended.
For details about the Design, Performance Expectations, Applications, and Design Suggestions – See Design Considerations www.saginawcontrol.com/instman/considerations.pdf
- 0.075 In. carbon steel.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of the door opening.
- Collar studs 3/8-16 provided for mounting optional panels.
- Mounting holes in the back of the enclosure for wall mounting.
- Mounting hardware, sealing washers, and hole plugs included.
- Black key locking padlocking handles.
- 3-point latching mechanism.
- Overlapping Doors.
- Removable print pocket.
- Pour in place oil & water-resistant gasket
- Ground stud on door and body.
ANSI-61 gray powder coating inside and out.
Industry Standards -(IS4)
- NEMA Type 3R, 12, and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 3R and 12
- CSA Type 3R and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 55
Part Number: SCE-244208WFLP, SCE-244212WFLP, SCE-244808WFLP, SCE-244812WFLP, SCE-304210WFLP, SCE-304810WFLP, SCE-304812WFLP, SCE-306010WFLP, SCE-306012WFLP, SCE-364212WFLP, SCE-364216WFLP, SCE-364810WFLP, SCE-364812WFLP, SCE-364816WFLP, SCE-366012WFLP, SCE-366016WFLP, SCE-424212WFLP, SCE-424216WFLP, SCE-424812WFLP, SCE-424816WFLP, SCE-426012WFLP, SCE-426016WFLP, SCE-484812WFLP, SCE-484816WFLP,