Description: 2 DR MOD Enclosures
Richards Electric Motor Co. has been designing and fabricating Industrial and Commercial Electrical Control Panels and Automation Systems for a multitude of industries/applications for over 40 years.
Can be bolted together in any desired multiple door arrangement for maximum versatility. Slave enclosures can be added or removed as required. For outdoor application, a drip shield and drain vent are recommended.
- 0.125 In. carbon steel.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Body stiffeners for extra rigidity.
- Door and side openings are flanged to provide extra strength and smooth edges.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of the door opening.
- Heavy duty lifting eyes anchor into the reinforced top.
- Concealed hinges.
- Removable and interchangeable doors.
- Black zinc dies cast coinproof/padlocking handle on the main door of disconnect enclosures. Black zinc dies cast padlocking handle on all other doors.
- 3-point latching mechanism.
- Ramp shoe on ends of latch rods for easier door closing.
- Panel supports.
- Large removable print pockets.
- Pour in place oil & water resistant gasket
- Removable panels mount on collar studs.
- Mechanical interlock standard on each enclosure. Parts required to connect the interlock system between adjacent enclosures are provided.
- Ground stud on door and body.
- Provisions for the light kit.
- Holes plugs are provided to seal holes in the bottom of the enclosure.
Finish: ANSI-61 gray powder coating inside and out. Sub-panels are powder-coated white.
Part numbers ending in “G” have galvanized subpanels installed.
Industry Standards -(IS4)
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 12, and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 3R, 4 and 12
- CSA Type 3R, 4 and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 55
Notes: Disconnect ordered separately.
SCE-MODGK sold separately, required when bolting one enclosure to another.
Special Instructions apply for IS3, IS4, and IS6 to maintain the environmental rating of Type 3R for these parts. Instructions are located on the enclosure door. A drip shield is required on IS3, a drip shield is recommended on IS4 and IS6. Drain holes are required on all.
Part Number: SCE-MOD727718, SCE-MOD727718G, SCE-MOD847718, SCE-MOD847718G, SCE-MOD847724, SCE-MOS847724G,