Clamp Fastened Single-Door Enclosures for Flange-Mounted Disconnects (304 Stainless Steel)
Description: S.S. Sanitary Sloping Top Junction Enclosures
Richards Electric Motor Co. has been designing and fabricating Industrial and Commercial Electrical Control Panels and Automation Systems for a multitude of industries/applications for over 40 years.
Designed to withstand high pressure and high-temperature washdown procedures with direct and indirect food contact applications within the Food & Beverage industry. Screw Cover enclosures provide maximal back panel space and a dual-gasket design that ensures its performance in extreme applications. Dual-gasket includes an inner pour-in-place oil & water-resistant gasket as well as an easily replaceable outer gasket that is an FDA-grade silicone that helps resist growth and chemical absorption.
- 0.063 In. stainless steel Type 304
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth
- 10 degree sloped top
- Sanitary fasteners with FDA – Grade silicone gasket
- Pour in place oil & water resistant gasket
- FDA – Grade silicone gasket
- Provision for mounting optional panels
- Ground stud on door & body
- Solid back with no mounting holes makes it easy to add weld mounting stand-off
- DIN 40050-9 IP69K
- ANSI 3-A 00-01 Sanitary Standard for General Requirements
- NSF 169 Special Purpose Food Equipment and Devices
#4 brushed finish on all exterior surfaces. Optional sub-panels are powder coated white.
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 4X, 12 and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 3R, 4, 4X and 12
- CSA Type 4, 4X and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 66
Part Number: SCE-7KJ0604SSST SCE-9KJ0804SSST SCE-11KJ1004SSST SCE-13KJ1206SSST SCE-15KJ1408SSST