Description: Console, Single Access Single Door
Richards Electric Motor Co. has been designing and fabricating Industrial and Commercial Electrical Control Panels and Automation Systems for a multitude of industries/applications for over 40 years.
This product is intended for indoor use. It provides protection to personnel against access to hazardous parts. In addition, it protects the equipment inside the enclosure against the introduction of solid foreign objects, falling dirt, and water. It is designed for use in a standing or sitting position, supports both single and dual access, and boasts a top that opens for easier accessibility.
- 0.075 In. stainless steel type 304/316.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- 25 degree sloped top.
- Door props on the sloped door to hold in the open position.
- Oil and water-resistant gasket.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of the door opening.
- Concealed hinges.
- Removable doors.
- Removable print pocket.
- Ground studs on door and body.
- Rubber pads with provision for leveling pads on the bottom of the enclosure.
- Black, quarter-turn latches on the top door.
- Keylocking black 3-point flush swing handle on the front door.
- Mounting studs welded on the back of the interior body for mounting optional panels.
- Mounting hardware included for (1) optional sub-panel.
ANSI-61 gray powder coating inside and out.
- NEMA Type 3R, 12 and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 3R and 12
- CSA Type 3R and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 55
Part # SCE-402516SDCSS, SCE-403716SDCSS, SCE-462519SDCSS, SCE-463719SDCSS, SCE-402516SDCSS6, SCE-403716SDCSS6, SCE-462519SDCSS6, SCE-463719SDCSS6,