Slope Top Work Station (Stainless Steel)
Part Number: SCE-66ST2626SSWS
Description: S.S. Workstation, Sloped Top
Est. Ship Weight: 246 lbs
Richards Electric Motor Co. has been designing and fabricating Industrial and Commercial Electrical Control Panels and Automation Systems for a multitude of industries/applications for over 40 years.
- 0.075 In. stainless steel Type 304.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- 15 degree sloped top.
- 12.5 degree sloped keyboard desk
- Pour in place oil & water-resistant gasket
- Flange trough collar around all sides of the door opening.
- Concealed hinges.
- Removable doors.
- Ground studs on door and body.
- Large polycarbonate viewing window in top door.
- Lifting eyes for easy handling.
- Rubber pads with provision for leveling pads on the bottom of the enclosure.
- Black quarter-turn latches on the top door.
- Black 3-point flush swing handle in the lower front and back doors.
- Gland plate on the lower back of the enclosure.
- Mounting channels welded on sides of the interior body for mounting optional panels, racks, mounting angles and shelves.
- Monitor shelf for Slope Top WS.
- Provisions for Monitor Mounting Strap System.
- Pencil edge palm rest.
Designed to house a computer, keyboard, monitor, and other additional computer equipment in an industrial environment or an environment that may be regularly hosed down or in very wet or oily conditions. Provides protection from dust, dirt, water, and oil. Stainless steel workstations resist corrosion.
#4 brushed finish on all exterior surfaces. Optional sub-panels are powder coated white.
- NEMA Type 12 and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 12
- CSA Type 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 55