Description: Polycarbonate Screw Cover Enclosures
Richards Electric Motor Co. has been designing and fabricating Industrial and Commercial Electrical Control Panels and Automation Systems for a multitude of industries/applications for over 40 years.
Designed for indoor or outdoor use to house electrical and electronic controls, instruments, and components in areas that may be regularly hosed down or are in very wet conditions. Non-corrosive, UV-resistant polycarbonate enclosure with opaque covers. Provides protection from dust, dirt, oil, and water.
- Impact Resistant Polycarbonate.
- Opaque cover.
- Brass inserts for securing mounting feet.
- Oil and water-resistant Pour in Place gasket.
- Screw cover
- 10-32 standoffs provided for mounting optional panels.
- Multiple bosses for easy installation of devices and DIN rails.
RAL 7035 Light Gray Polycarbonate
- NEMA Type 4, 4X, 12, and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 4, 4X and 12
- CSA Type 4, 4X and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 66
Part Number: SCE-43PCSC SCE-53PCSC
There are no reviews yet.