Description: 2 DR IMS Enclosures
Richards Electric Motor Co. has been designing and fabricating Industrial and Commercial Electrical Control Panels and Automation Systems for a multitude of industries/applications for over 40 years.
Can be bolted together in any desired multiple door arrangement.
Designed to house electrical equipment and provide protection from dust, dirt, water, and oil. For outdoor application, a drip shield and drain vent is recommended.
- 0.104 In. carbon steel.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of the door opening.
- Heavy-duty lifting eyes anchor into the reinforced top.
- Body stiffeners in large enclosures for extra rigidity.
- Mounting holes are provided in the bottom of the enclosure for installing plinth base or securing to the floor.
- Concealed hinges.
- Removable and interchangeable doors.
- Black zinc die-cast padlocking handle.
- 3-point latching mechanism.
- Large removable print pocket.
- Mounting channels are provided at the top and bottom of the enclosure.
- Pour in place oil & water-resistant gasket
- Mechanical interlock provided on two-door disconnect enclosures and all enclosures is provided with provisions for system expansion.
- Ground stud on door & body.
- Gland plate provided at the bottom of the enclosure.
Finish: Powder-coated RAL 7035 gray inside and out.
Industry Standards -(IS4)
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 12, and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 3R, 4 and 12
- CSA Type 3R, 4 and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 55
Special Instructions apply for IS3, IS4, and IS6 to maintain the environmental rating of Type 3R for these parts. Instructions are located on the enclosure door. A drip shield is required on IS3, a drip shield is recommended on IS4 and IS6. Drain holes are required on all.
Part Number: SCE-T181205LG, SCE-T181206LG, SCE-T181605LG, SCE-T181606LG, SCE-T201205LG, SCE-T201205LG, SCE-S201206LG, SCE-S201605LG, SCE-S201606LG,