Heavy Duty Free-Standing Enclosures with External Disconnects Enclosure installed (Three-Door Enclosures Stainless Steel)
Description: S.S. 3DR XD Enclosures
Richards Electric Motor Co. has been designing and fabricating Industrial and Commercial Electrical Control Panels and Automation Systems for a multitude of industries/applications for over 40 years.
Designed to house the main power supply in an external enclosure on the right side of the main enclosure, keeping the live side of the power supply separate from the primary electrical equipment. Provides protection from dirt, dust, oil, and water and can house most standard type disconnects.
- 0.104 In. stainless steel Type 304 or SS6 for 316.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of the door opening.
- Body stiffeners for extra rigidity.
- Heavy-duty lifting eyes anchor into the reinforced top.
- Removable center post to permit easy sub-panel installation.
- Concealed hinges.
- Black zinc die-cast padlocking handles.
- 3-point latching mechanism.
- Large removable print pockets.
- Pour in place oil & water-resistant gasket
- Removable panels are mounted on collar studs.
- Defeater on the master door requires a screwdriver to open.
- Mechanical interlock activated by the External Disconnect prevents the main door of the enclosure from being closed unless the EXD enclosure is first closed.
- Mechanical interlock activated by master door prevents slave doors from being opened first. The door can be closed in any order.
- Ground stud on door & body
- Provisions for the light kit.
- Provision for 200 amp disconnect or less (Ref. D1 Cutout) – for use with Allen Bradley, Square D, and Eaton (FHS) models only
#4 brushed finish on all exterior surfaces. Optional sub-panels are powder coated white.
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 4X, 12 and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 3R, 4, 4X and 12
- CSA Type 4, 4X and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 66
Part Number: SCE-72XD3EQ18SS SCE-72XD3EQ18SS6 SCE-72XD3EW18SS SCE-72XD3EW18SS6 SCE-84XD3EW18SS SCE-84XD3EW18SS6