Description: 6DR XM Enclosures
Richards Electric Motor Co. has been designing and fabricating Industrial and Commercial Electrical Control Panels and Automation Systems for a multitude of industries/applications for over 40 years.
Designed to house electrical equipment and provide protection from dirt, dust, oil, and water and to house most standard type disconnects. For outdoor application, a drip shield and drain vent are recommended.
- 0.125 In. carbon steel.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of the door opening.
- Body stiffeners in large enclosures for extra rigidity.
- Heavy-duty lifting eyes anchor into the reinforced top.
- Removable center posts permit easy panel installation.
- Concealed hinges.
- Black zinc die-cast coin proof/padlocking handle on the main door with black zinc die-cast padlocking handle on slave doors.
- 3-point latching mechanism.
- The ends of latch rods have ramp shoes for easier door closing.
- Panel supports.
- Large removable print pockets.
- Pour in place oil & water-resistant gasket
- Removable panels mount on collar studs.
- The master door is the far right-hand door on all enclosures.
- Defeater on the master door requires a screwdriver to open.
- Mechanical interlock activated by master door prevents slave doors from being opened first. Doors can be closed in any order.
- Ground stud on door and body.
- Provisions for the light kit.
- Holes plugs provided to seal holes in the bottom of the enclosure.
Finish: ANSI-61 gray powder coating inside and out. Sub-panels are powder-coated white.
Part numbers ending in “G” have galvanized subpanels installed.
Industry Standards -(IS4)
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 12, and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 3R, 4 and 12
- CSA Type 3R, 4 and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 55
Notes: Disconnect switch (or circuit breaker) and operating mechanism are not furnished with enclosure.
*Part numbers ending in “G” have galvanized sub-panels installed.
Special Instructions apply for IS3, IS4, and IS6 to maintain the environmental rating of Type 3R for these parts. Instructions are located on the enclosure door. A drip shield is required on IS3, a drip shield is recommended on IS4 and IS6. Drain holes are required on all.
Part Number: SCE-84XM6EW24 SCE-84XM6EW24G, SCE-90XM6EW24, SCE-90XM6EW24G,