Free-Standing Two-Door Enclosure (Stainless Steel)
Description: S.S. FSD Enclosures
Richards Electric Motor Co. has been designing and fabricating Industrial and Commercial Electrical Control Panels and Automation Systems for a multitude of industries/applications for over 40 years.
Designed to house a variety of electrical and electronic controls and instruments. Provisions for optional surface mounting or rack mounting of almost any type of equipment. Provides protection from dust, dirt, water, and oil. The enclosures are extra deep for applications requiring more interior space.
- 0.104 In. stainless steel Type 304.
- Removable and interchangeable doors.
- Concealed hinges.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Strong rigid construction with stiffeners welded on the backs of single access boxes.
- Lifting eyes for easy handling.
- Black zinc die-cast key locking/padlocking handle.
- 3-point latching mechanism.
- Latch rods have ramp shoes for easier door closing.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of the door opening.
- Removable print pocket provided on the door with 3-point latch.
- Mounting channels welded horizontally on sides of the interior body at the top, bottom, and middle for mounting optional panels or rack mounting angles.
- Oil resistant door gasket.
- Ground stud on door and body.
- Provisions for the light kit.
#4 brushed finish on all exterior surfaces. Optional sub-panels are powder coated white.
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 4X, 12 and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 3R, 4, 4X and 12
- CSA Type 4, 4X and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 66
Part Number: SCE-604818SSFSD SCE-724818SSFSD SCE-724824SSFSD SCE-726018SSFSD SCE-726024SSFSD SCE-726036SSFSD SCE-727218SSFSD SCE-727224SSFSD SCE-904820SSFSD SCE907220SSFSD SCE-907224SSFSD SCE-907236SSFSD
There are no reviews yet.