Description: EL WFLP Enclosures
Richards Electric Motor Co. has been designing and fabricating Industrial and Commercial Electrical Control Panels and Automation Systems for a multitude of industries/applications for over 40 years.
Designed to house electrical and electronic controls, instrumentation, and components in indoor locations. For outdoor application, a drip shield is recommended.
For Details about the Design, Performance Expectations, Applications, and Design Suggestions – See Design Considerations www.saginawcontrol.com/instman/considerations.pdf
- 0.075 In. carbon steel.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of the door opening.
- Collar studs 3/8-16 provided for mounting optional panels.
- Removable center posts permit easy panel installation.
- Mounting holes in the back of the enclosure for wall mounting
- Mounting hardware, sealing washers, and hole plugs included.
- Concealed hinges.
- Removable and interchangeable doors.
- Black key locking/padlocking handles.
- 3-point latching mechanism.
- Removable print pocket.
- Pour in place oil & water-resistant gasket
- Ground stud on door and body.
ANSI-61 gray powder coating inside and out. Optional sub-panels powder coated white.
Industry Standards -(IS4)
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 12, and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 3R, 4 and 12
- CSA Type 3R, 4 and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 66
Part Number: SCE-24EL4210WFLP, SCE-24EL4810WFLP, SCE-30EL4210WFLP, SCE-30EL4810WFLP, SCE-30EL6010WFLP, SCE-36EL4216WFLP, SCE-36EL4812WFLP, SCE-36EL6012WFLP, SCE-42EL4212WFLP, SCE-42EL4812WFLP, SCE-42EL6012WFLP, SCE-48EL4812WFLP,
There are no reviews yet.