Description: Type-3R Screw Cover Enclosure
Richards Electric Motor Co. has been designing and fabricating Industrial and Commercial Electrical Control Panels and Automation Systems for a multitude of industries/applications for over 40 years.
Designed to house electrical and electronic controls, instrumentation, and components in indoor & outdoor locations. For outdoor application, a drip shield and drain vent is recommended.
- 0.104 In. carbon steel.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of the door opening.
- Removable center post.
- Heavy-duty lifting eyes anchored into the reinforced top.
- Body stiffeners.
- Concealed hinges.
- Black key locking padlocking handles.
- 3-point latching mechanism.
- Removable print pocket.
- 12 In. removable floor stands.
- Panel Supports.
- Provisions for mechanical interlock.
- Pour in place oil & water-resistant gasket
- Ground stud on door and body.
- Provisions for the light kit.
- Hole plugs provided to seal holes in the bottom of the enclosure.
- Collar studs 3/8-16 provided for mounting optional panels.
ANSI-61 gray powder coating inside and out. Optional sub-panels are powder-coated white.
Industry Standards -(IS4)
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 12, and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 3R, 4 and 12
- CSA Type 3R, 4 and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 66
Special Instructions apply for IS3, IS4, and IS6 to maintain the environmental rating of Type 3R for these parts. Instructions are located on the enclosure door. A drip shield is required on IS3, a drip shield is recommended on IS4 and IS6. Drain holes are required on all.
Part Number: SCE-60EL4812LPPL, SCE-60EL4818LPPL, SCE-60EL6012LPPL, SCE-60EL618LPPL, SCE-72EL6012LPPL, SCE-72EL6018LPPL, SCE-72EL7212LPPL, SCE-72EL7218LPPL, SCE-72EL7224LPPL,