Description: 2DR XEL Enclosures
Richards Electric Motor Co. has been designing and fabricating Industrial and Commercial Electrical Control Panels and Automation Systems for a multitude of industries/applications for over 40 years.
Designed to house electrical equipment and provide protection from dirt, dust, oil, and water and to house most standard type disconnects. For outdoor application, a drip shield and drain vent are recommended.
- 0.104 In. carbon steel.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of the door opening.
- Pour in place oil & water-resistant gasket
- Concealed hinges.
- Removable and interchangeable doors.
- 3-point latching mechanism.
- Removable print pocket.
- Lifting eyes for easy handling.
- Ground studs on door and body.
- Collar studs 3/8-16 provided for mounting optional panels.
- 15 In. removable floor stand.
- Removable center post.
- Mechanical interlock.
- No door stiffeners required.
- Black zinc die-cast coin proof/padlocking handle on the main door of disconnect enclosures. Black zinc die-cast padlocking handle on all other doors.
- Provisions for the light kit.
- Hole plugs provided to seal holes in the bottom of the enclosure.
Finish: ANSI-61 gray powder coating inside and out. Optional sub-panels are powder-coated white.
Industry Standards -(IS4)
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 12, and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 3R, 4 and 12
- CSA Type 3R, 4 and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 66
Notes: Disconnect switch (or circuit breaker) and operating mechanism are not furnished with enclosure.
Part Number: SCE-60XEL4912LP, SCE-60XEL4918LP, SCE-60XEL4924LP, SCE-60XEL6112LP, SCE-60XEL6118LP, SCE-60XEL6124LP, SCE-72XEL6112LP, SCE-72XEL6118LP, SCE-72X7312LP, SCE-72XEL7312LP, SCE-72X7318LP, SCE-72XEL7318LP, SCE-72X7324LP, SCE-72XEL7324LP,
There are no reviews yet.