Description: ELJ Trough Enclosures
Richards Electric Motor Co. has been designing and fabricating Industrial and Commercial Electrical Control Panels and Automation Systems for a multitude of industries/applications for over 40 years.
Designed to house electrical controls, instruments, and components used in an indoor or outdoor environment to provide a degree of protection for the equipment inside the enclosure against ingress of solid foreign objects (falling dirt); and provide a degree of protection with respect to the harmful effects on the equipment due to the ingress of water (rain, sleet, snow).
- 0.063 In. carbon steel.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of the door opening.
- Pour in place oil & water-resistant gasket
- 10-32 Standoffs provided for mounting optional panels.
- Removable hinges.
- Doors open 180 degrees.
- Black mini quarter-turn latches.
- Latches are opened or closed with a screwdriver.
- Sealing washers and hole plugs included.
- Ground stud on door & body.
- Mounting holes in the back of the enclosure.
- Mounting feet included.
- Padlocking or key locking latches and tamper-resistant hardware is available.
ANSI-61 gray powder coating inside and out.
Industry Standards -(IS4)
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 12, and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 3R, 4 and 12
- CSA Type 3R, 4 and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 66
Part Number: SCE-L9126ELJ SCE-L9128ELJ SCE-L9186ELJ SCE-L9188ELJ SCE-L9246ELJ SCE-L9248ELJ SCE-L9306ELJ SCE-L9308ELJ SCE-L9366ELJ SCE-L9368ELJ
There are no reviews yet.