Clamp Fastened Single-Door Enclosures for Flange-Mounted Disconnects (304/316 Stainless Steel)
Description: S.S. HS LP Enclosures
Richards Electric Motor Co. has been designing and fabricating Industrial and Commercial Electrical Control Panels and Automation Systems for a multitude of industries/applications for over 40 years.
Designed to house electrical and electronic controls, instruments, and components in areas that may be regularly hosed down or are in very wet conditions. Provides protection from dust, dirt, oil, and water. Designed to house most standard type disconnects. For outdoor application, a drip shield is recommended.
- 0.075 In. stainless steel Type 316/316L.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Stainless steel continuous hinge.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of the door opening.
- Interior print pocket.
- Pour in place oil & water-resistant gasket
- Ground studs on door and body.
- Disconnect cutout provided on the flange.
- Stainless steel clamps on three sides.
- No door stiffeners required.
- Collar studs 3/8-16 provided for mounting optional panels.
- Welded mounting provision top and bottom of the back.
#4 brushed finish on all exterior surfaces. Optional sub-panels are powder coated white.
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 4X, 12 and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 3R, 4, 4X and 12
- CSA Type 4, 4X and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 66
Part Number: SCE-24HS2108SSLP SCE-24HS2508SSLP SCE-30HS2508SSLP SCE-36HS2508SSLP SCE-36HS3108SSLP SCE-42HS3112SSLP SCE-42HS3712SSLP SCE-48HS3712SSLP SCE-60HS3712SSLP SCE-24HS2108SS6LP SCE-24HS2508SS6LP SCE-30HS2508SS6LP SCE-36HS2508SS6LP SCE-36HS3108SS6LP SCE-42HS3112SS6LP SCE-42HS3712SS6LP SCE-48HS3712SS6LP SCE-60HS3712SS6LP