Description: (22.5-30.5mm) Sloping Front Pushbutton Enclosures
Richards Electric Motor Co. has been building, designing, and fabricating Industrial and Commercial Electrical Control Panels and Automation Systems for a multitude of industries/applications for over 40 years.
Designed to offer protection for all standard brands of oil-tight pushbuttons, switches, and pilot lights where slanted surfaces are desired. It offers protection from dust, dirt, oil, and water.
- 0.063 In. carbon steel.
- Continuously welded seams.
- Captivated cover screws thread into sealed wells.
- 4-way standard pushbutton holes accept all brands of oil-tight pushbuttons, switches, and pilot lights. The hole’s diameter is (22.5mm-30.5mm).
- Immediate removal of the cover is permitted.
- Pour in place oil & water-resistant gasket
- Mounting feet included.
ANSI-61 gray powder coating inside and out. Optional sub-panels are powder coated white.
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 12, and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 3R, 4 and 12
- CSA Type 3R, 4 and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 66
Part Number: SCE-1PBA SCE-2PBA SCE-3PBA SCE- PBA SCE-4PBA SCE-4SPBA SCE-6PBA SCE- 8PBA SCE-10PBA SCE-12PBA SCE-9PBA SCE- 12SPBA SCE-16PBA SCE-1PBAI SCE-2PBAI SCE-3PBAI SCE- PBA SCE-4PBAI SCE-4SPBAI SCE-6PBA SCE- 8PBAI SCE-10PBA SCE-12PBAI SCE-9PBA SCE- 12SPBAI SCE-16PBAI