Description: Enclosure, Vented Type 3R
Richards Electric Motor Co. has been designing and fabricating Industrial and Commercial Electrical Control Panels and Automation Systems for a multitude of industries/applications for over 40 years.
Designed to house electrical controls, drives, instruments, and components used in an outdoor environment to provide a degree of protection for the equipment inside the enclosure against ingress of solid foreign objects (falling dirt); and provide a degree of protection with respect to the harmful effects on the equipment due to the ingress of water (rain, sleet, snow).
- 0.075 In. Galvannealed steel.
- Black Quarter turn latches and Padlock Wing knob.
- Provisions for a subpanel.
- Doors open 180 degrees.
- Concealed hinges.
- Vented top hood with bug screen.
- Top-mounted fans.
- Vented rain hood with Filter kits in the door.
- Din Rail mounting provisions inside top for installation of thermostat and terminals.
- Oil-resistant gasket.
- Ground studs on door and body.
- Mounting Holes for optional Mounting Straps.
- 3/8-16 Grounding Kit.
- Subpanel mounting hardware.
- Collar studs 3/8-16 provided for mounting optional panels.
White powder coating inside and out. Optional sub-panels are powder-coated white.
Industry Standards -(IS4)
- NEMA Type 3R
- UL Listed Type 3R
- CSA Type 3R
- IEC 60529
- IP 32
Part Number: SCE-29VR2412, SCE-29VR2416, SCE-35VR2412, SCE-41VR2412, SCE-47VR2414, SCE-53VR3616, SCE-53VR3620, SCE-65VR3616, SCE-65VR3620,