Description: Body, Console (Series 14)
Richards Electric Motor Co. has been building, designing, and fabricating Industrial and Commercial Electrical Control Panels and Automation Systems for a multitude of industries/applications for over 40 years.
Designed for electronic controls and instruments. Equipment can be mounted on the sloping control panel door. Interior components mount to stationary panels. Heavy-duty construction provides protection from dirt, oil, dust, and water.
- 0.104 In. carbon steel.
- Sloping control panel attached with the concealed hinge on the bottom edge. The door opens to 90 degrees.
- Black zinc die-cast key locking/padlocking handles on front and rear doors.
- 3-point latching mechanism.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Pour in place oil & water-resistant gasket
- Optional equipment mount to horizontal channels welded to sides.
- Optional writing desk and top section available.
- Interior print pocket.
- Removable eyebolts in console body.
- Ground stud on the door.
ANSI-61 gray powder coat inside and out. Optional top sections are ANSI-61 gray powder coat inside and out. Optional panels are powder-coated white.
- NEMA Type 3R, 12 and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 3R and 12
- CSA Type 3R and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 55
Part Number: SCE-14B SCE-1436B SCE-1448BD SCE-1460BD SCE-1472BD
There are no reviews yet.