Description: SC Enclosures
Richards Electric Motor Co. has been designing and fabricating Industrial and Commercial Electrical Control Panels and Automation Systems for a multitude of industries/applications for over 40 years.
Designed for use as electrical junction boxes, terminal wiring boxes, instrument housings, and electrical control enclosures. Provides protection from dust, oil, and water.
For details about the Design, Performance Expectations, Applications, and Design Suggestions – See Design Considerations www.saginawcontrol.com/instman/considerations.pdf
- 0.063 In. carbon steel.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth, no holes or knock-outs.
- Captivated cover screws thread into sealed wells.
- Pour in place oil & water-resistant gasket
- 10-32 Standoffs provided for mounting optional panels.
ANSI-61 gray powder coating inside and out. Optional sub-panels powder coated white.
Industry Standards -(IS4)
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 12, and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 3R, 4 and 12
- CSA Type 3R, 4 and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 66
Part Number: SCE-404SC, SCE-4044SC, SCE-604SC, SCE-6044SC, SCE-606SC, SCE-806SC, SCE-8066SC, SCE-808SC, SCE-1008SC, SCE-10086SC, SCE-1010SC, SCE-10106SC, SCE-1210SC, SCE-121010SC, SCE-1212SC, SCE-1412SC, SCE-1614SC,