Description: 1-6 DR XR Enclosures w/Rotary EXR
Richards Electric Motor Co. has been designing and fabricating Industrial and Commercial Electrical Control Panels and Automation Systems for a multitude of industries/applications for over 40 years.
Designed to house the main power supply in an external enclosure on the right side of the main enclosure, keeping the live side of the power supply separate from the primary electrical equipment. Provision for Compact Fusible Disconnect with Rotary handles Disconnect 30 to 200 amp Allen-Bradley 194R, Square D GS2, Eaton/Bussmann R9, Siemens CFS models, and Socomec Fuserbloc models. Provides protection from dirt, dust, oil, and water. For outdoor application, a drip shield and drain vent is recommended.
- 0.125 in carbon steel.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of the door opening.
- Body stiffeners in large enclosures for extra rigidity
- Heavy-duty lifting eyes anchor into the reinforced top.
- Removable center posts permit easy subpanel installation.
- Concealed hinges.
- Black zinc die-cast padlocking handles.
- 3-point latching mechanism.
- Large removable print pockets.
- Pour in place oil and water-resistant gasket.
- Removable panels mount on collar studs.
- Defeater on the master door requires a screwdriver to open.
- Mechanical interlock activated by the External Disconnect prevents the main door of the enclosure from being closed unless the EXD enclosure is first closed.
- Mechanical interlock activated by master door prevents slave doors from being opened first. Doors can be closed in any order.
- Hole plugs provided to seal holes in the bottom of the enclosure.
- Ground stud on door and body.
- Provisions for the light kit.
- Provision Compact Fusible Disconnect with Rotary handle Disconnect 30 to 200 amp Allen-Bradley 194R, Square D GS2, Eaton/Bussmann R9, Siemens CFS models, and Socomec Fuserbloc models
Finish: ANSI-61 gray powder coating inside and out. Sub-panels are powder-coated white.
Part numbers ending in “G” have galvanized subpanels installed.
Industry Standards -(IS4)
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 12, and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 3R, 4 and 12
- CSA Type 3R, 4 and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 66
Notes: Disconnect switch (or circuit breaker) and operating mechanism are not furnished with enclosure.
*Part numbers ending in “G” have galvanized sub-panels installed.
Part Number: SCE-72XR2818, SCE-72XR2818G, SCE-72XR3418, SCE-72XR3418G, SCE-72XR4018, SCE-72XR4018G, SCE-72XR5418, SCE-72XR5418G, SCE-72XR6618, SCE-72XR6618G, SCE-72XR7818, SCE-72XR7818G, SCE-72XR3EQ18, SCE-72XR3EQ18G, SCE-72XR3EW18, SCE-72XR3EW18G, SCE-84XR4018, SCE-84XR4018G, SCE-84XR7818, SCE-84XR7818G, SCE-84XR3EW18, SCE-84XR3EW18G, SCE-84XR4EW18, SCE-84XR4EW18G, SCE-84XR5EW18, SCE-84XR5EW18G, SCE-84XR6EW18, SCE-84XR6EW18G, SCE-90XR4018, SCE-90XR4018G, SCE-90XR4018, SCE-90XR4018G, SCE-90XR7818, SCE-90XR7818G, SCE-90XR4EW18, SCE-90XR4EW18G, SCE-90XR5EW18, SCE-90XR5EW18G, SCE-90XR6EW18, SCE-90XR6EW18G,