Description: Enclosure, Multi-Door
Richards Electric Motor Co. has been designing and fabricating Industrial and Commercial Electrical Control Panels and Automation Systems for a multitude of industries/applications for over 40 years.
Designed to house electrical equipment and provide protection from dirt, dust, oil, and water. For outdoor application, a drip shield and drain vent is recommended
- 0.125 In. carbon steel.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Heavy-duty lifting eyes.
- Reinforced top.
- Steel stiffeners welded to the back inside of the enclosure.
- Overlapping two-door openings have no center post.
- Black zinc die-cast padlocking handle.
- 3-point latching mechanism.
- Concealed hinges.
- Mechanical interlock.
- The far right-hand door is the main door.
- Panel supports.
- Interior print pocket.
- Removable panels are mounted on collar studs.
- Provisions for the light kit.
- Pour in place oil & water-resistant gasket
- Ground stud on door and body.
- Removable print pocket.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of the door opening.
- Hole plugs provided to seal holes in the bottom of the enclosure.
- Collar studs 3/8-16 provided for mounting panels.
Finish: ANSI-61 gray powder coating inside and out. Sub-panels are powder-coated white.
Industry Standards -(IS4)
- NEMA Type 3R, 12 and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 3R and 12
- CSA Type 3R and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 55
Part Number: SCE-86M3E, SCE-86M3E20, SCE-86M4E, SCE-86M4E20, SCE-86M5E, SCE-86M5E20,