APPLICATIONS: Designed for applications like commercial fans and blowers, direct and belt drive air handlers and exhaust fans.
SPLIT-PHASE: A single-phase motor that consists of a running winding, starting winding, and centrifugal switch. The reactance difference in the windings creates separate phases, which produce the rotating magnetic field that starts the rotor.
- Automatic overload protection
- Split phase design
- Ball bearing
- 1.25 Service Factor
- 48Y frame has 48/56 frame mounting holes
- Connected for CW rotation (Canadian standard) facing opposite
shaft end. Reversible by reconnection of leads
- Heavy gauge steel frame and base
- UL Recognized and CSA Certified