APPLICATIONS: Designed for applications like commercial fans and blowers, direct and belt drive air handlers and exhaust fans.
SPLIT-PHASE: A single-phase motor that consists of a running winding, starting winding, and centrifugal switch. The reactance difference in the windings creates separate phases, which produce the rotating magnetic field that starts the rotor.
- Automatic overload protection
- Split phase design
- Ball bearing
- 1.35 Service Factor
- Shaft extension 2-1/4” long by 1/2” diameter
- 5/8” shaft adapter included
- Usable on 200 Volts at 1.0 service factor
- Heavy gauge steel frame and base