Description: 2 DR MOD Enclosures
Richards Electric Motor Co. has been designing and fabricating Industrial and Commercial Electrical Control Panels and Automation Systems for a multitude of industries/applications for over 40 years.
Can be bolted together in any desired multiple door arrangement for maximum versatility. Slave enclosures can be added or removed as required. For outdoor application, a drip shield and drain vent are recommended.
- 0.104 In. carbon steel.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of the door opening
- Heavy-duty lifting eyes anchor into the reinforced top.
- Body stiffeners for extra rigidity.
- Mounting holes are provided in the bottom of the enclosure for installing plinth base or securing to the floor.
- Concealed hinges.
- Removable and interchangeable doors.
- Black zinc die-cast padlocking handle.
- 3-point latching mechanism.
- Large removable print pocket.
- Mounting channels are provided at the top and bottom of the enclosure.
- Pour in place oil & water-resistant gasket
- Mechanical interlock provided on two-door disconnect enclosures and all enclosures is provided with provisions for system expansion.
- Ground stud on door & body.
- Gland plate provided at the bottom of the enclosure.
Finish: ANSI-61 gray powder coating inside and out.
Industry Standards -(IS4)
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 12, and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 3R, 4 and 12
- CSA Type 3R, 4 and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 55
Special Instructions apply for IS3, IS4, and IS6 to maintain the environmental rating of Type 3R for these parts. Instructions are located on the enclosure door. A drip shield is required on IS3, a drip shield is recommended on IS4 and IS6. Drain holes are required on all.
Part Number: SCE-S180605LG, SCE-S180606LG, SCE-S180805LG, SCE-S180806LG, SCE-S181005LG, SCE-S181006LG, SCE-S200605LG, SCE-S200606LG, SCE-S200805LG, SCE-S200806LG, SCE-S201005LG, SCE-S201006LG,