Heavy Duty Free-Standing Enclosures with External Disconnects Enclosure installed (Stainless Steel)
Description: S.S. 1DR XD Enclosures
Richards Electric Motor Co. has been designing and fabricating Industrial and Commercial Electrical Control Panels and Automation Systems for a multitude of industries/applications for over 40 years.
Designed to house the main power supply in an external enclosure on the right side of the main enclosure, keeping the live side of the power supply separate from the primary electrical equipment. Provides protection from dirt, dust, oil, and water and can house most standard type disconnects.
- 0.104 In. stainless steel Type 304/316
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of the door opening.
- Body stiffeners for extra rigidity.
- Heavy-duty lifting eyes anchor into the reinforced top.
- Concealed hinges.
- Black zinc die-cast padlocking handles.
- 3-point latching mechanism.
- Large removable print pockets.
- Pour in place oil & water-resistant gasket
- Removable panels are mounted on collar studs.
- Defeater on the master door requires a screwdriver to open.
- Mechanical interlock activated by the External Disconnect prevents the main door of the enclosure from being closed unless the EXD enclosure is first closed.
- Ground stud on door & body.
- Provisions for the light kit.
- Provision for 200 amp disconnect or less (Ref. D1 Cutout) – for use with Allen Bradley, Square D, and Eaton (FHS) models only
#4 brushed finish on all exterior surfaces. Optional sub-panels are powder coated white.
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 4X, 12 and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 3R, 4, 4X and 12
- CSA Type 4, 4X and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 66
Part Number: SCE-72XD2818SS SCE-72XD2818SS6 SCE-72XD3418SS SCE-72XD3418SS6 SCE-72XD4018SS SCE-72XD4018SS6 SCE-84XD4018SS SCE-8414XD4018SS6 SCE-90XD4018SS SCE-90XD4018SS6