Six-Door Stainless Steel Enclosures (Stainless Steel)
Description: S.S. 6 DR XM Enclosures
Richards Electric Motor Co. has been designing and fabricating Industrial and Commercial Electrical Control Panels and Automation Systems for a multitude of industries/applications for over 40 years.
Designed to house electrical equipment and provide protection from dirt, dust, oil, and water and to house most standard type disconnects.
- 0.104 In. stainless steel Type 304.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of the door opening.
- Body stiffeners in large enclosures for extra rigidity.
- Heavy-duty lifting eyes anchor into the reinforced top.
- Stainless steel concealed hinges.
- Black zinc die-cast coin proof/padlocking handle.
- 3-point latching mechanism.
- Ends of latch rods have ramp shoes for easier door closing.
- Panel supports.
- Large removable print pockets.
- Pour in place oil & water-resistant gasket
- Removable panels mount on collar studs.
- Defeater on the master door requires a screwdriver to open.
- Ground stud on the door.
- Provisions for the light kit.
#4 brushed finish on all exterior surfaces. Optional sub-panels are powder coated white.
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 4X, 12 and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 3R, 4, 4X and 12
- CSA Type 4, 4X and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 66
Part Number: SCE-72XM4EW18SS SCE-84XM4EW24SS SCE-90XM4EW18SS SCE-90XM4EW24SS