Description: FSDAD Enclosure
Richards Electric Motor Co. has been designing and fabricating Industrial and Commercial Electrical Control Panels and Automation Systems for a multitude of industries/applications for over 40 years.
Designed to house a variety of electrical and electronic controls and instruments. Provisions for optional surface mounting or rack mounting of almost any type of equipment. Provides protection from dust, dirt, water, and oil. For outdoor application, a drip shield and drain vent are recommended.
- 0.104 In. carbon steel.
- Two-Door Dual Access.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Lifting eyes for easy handling.
- Black zinc die-cast key locking/padlocking handle.
- 3-point latching mechanism.
- Latch rods have ramp shoes for easier door closing.
- Concealed hinges.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of the door opening.
- Removable print pocket provided on the door with 3-point latch.
- Mounting channels welded horizontally on sides of the interior body at the top, bottom, and middle for mounting optional panels or rack mounting angles.
- Pour in place oil & water-resistant gasket
- Ground stud on door and body.
- Removable and interchangeable doors.
- Provisions for the light kit.
ANSI-61 gray powder coating inside and out. Optional sub-panels are powder-coated white.
Industry Standards -(IS4)
- NEMA Type 3R, 12, and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 3R and 12
- CSA Type 3R and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 55
Special Instructions apply for IS3, IS4, and IS6 to maintain the environmental rating of Type 3R for these parts. Instructions are located on the enclosure door. A drip shield is required on IS3, a drip shield is recommended on IS4 and IS6. Drain holes are required on all.
Part Number: SCE-724824FSDAD, SCE-726024FSDAD, SCE-726036FSDAD, SCE-727224FSDAD, SCE-907224FSDAD,