Description: ELJ Trough Window Enclosures
Richards Electric Motor Co. has been designing and fabricating Industrial and Commercial Electrical Control Panels and Automation Systems for a multitude of industries/applications for over 40 years.
Designed to house electrical controls, instruments, and components used in an indoor or outdoor environment to provide a degree of protection for the equipment inside the enclosure against ingress of solid foreign objects (falling dirt); and provide a degree of protection with respect to the harmful effects on the equipment due to the ingress of water (rain, sleet, snow).
For details about the Design, Performance Expectations, Applications, and Design Suggestions – See Design Considerations www.saginawcontrol.com/instman/considerations.pdf
- 0.063 In. carbon steel.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of the door opening.
- Large viewing windows.
- Pour in place oil & water-resistant gasket
- 10-32 Standoffs provided for mounting optional panels.
- Removable hinges.
- Doors open 180 degrees.
- Black mini quarter-turn latches.
- Latches are opened or closed with a screwdriver.
- Sealing washers and hole plugs included.
- Ground stud on door & body.
- Mounting holes in the back of the enclosure.
- Mounting feet included.
- Padlocking or key-locking latches and tamper-resistant hardware is available.
ANSI-61 gray powder coating inside and out. Optional sub-panels powder coated white.
Industry Standards -(IS4)
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 12, and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 3R, 4 and 12
- CSA Type 3R, 4 and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 66
Part Number: SCE-L9126ELJW SCE-L9128ELJW SCE-L9186ELJW SCE-L9188ELJW SCE-L9246ELJW SCE-L9248ELJW SCE-L9306ELJW SCE-L9308ELJW SCE-L9366ELJW SCE-L9368ELJW
There are no reviews yet.