Enviroline Series Junction Trough Enclosures 304 Stainless Steel
Description: S.S. ELJ Trough Enclosures
Richards Electric Motor Co. has been designing and fabricating Industrial and Commercial Electrical Control Panels and Automation Systems for a multitude of industries/applications for over 40 years.
Designed to house electrical controls, instruments, and components used in an indoor or outdoor environment to provide a degree of protection for the equipment inside the enclosure against ingress of solid foreign objects (falling dirt); and provide a degree of protection with respect to the harmful effects on the equipment due to the ingress of water (rain, sleet, snow).
- 0.063 In. stainless steel Type 304.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of the door opening.
- Pour in place oil & water-resistant gasket
- 10-32 Standoffs provided for mounting optional panels.
- Removable hinges.
- Doors open 180 degrees.
- Black mini quarter-turn latches.
- Latches are opened or closed with a screwdriver.
- Sealing washers and hole plugs included.
- Ground stud on door & body.
- Mounting feet included.
- Padlocking or key locking latches and tamper-resistant hardware are available.
#4 brushed finish on all exterior surfaces. Optional sub-panels are powder coated white.
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 4X, 12 and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 3R, 4, 4X and 12
- CSA Type 4, 4X and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 66
Part Number: SCE-L9126ELJSS, SCE-L9128ELJSS, SCE-L9186ELJSS, SCE-L9188ELJSS, SCE-L9246ELJSS, SCE-L9248ELJSS, SCE-L9306ELJSS, SCE-L9308ELJSS, SCE-L9366ELJSS, SCE-L9368ELJSS,
There are no reviews yet.