Description: EL FSD Enclosure
Richards Electric Motor Co. has been designing and fabricating Industrial and Commercial Electrical Control Panels and Automation Systems for a multitude of industries/applications for over 40 years.
Designed to house a variety of electrical and electronic controls and instruments. Provisions for optional surface mounting or rack mounting of almost any type of equipment. Provides protection from dust, dirt, water, and oil. The enclosures are extra deep for applications requiring more interior space. For outdoor application, a drip shield and drain vent are recommended.
- 0.104 In. carbon steel.
- Two-Door Single Access.
- Removable and interchangeable doors.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Lifting eyes for easy handling.
- Black zinc die-cast key locking/padlocking handle.
- 3-point latching mechanism.
- Latch rods have ramp shoes for easier door closing.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of the door opening.
- Removable center post.
- Mounting channels welded horizontally on sides of the interior body at the top, bottom, and middle for mounting optional panels or rack mounting angles.
- Pour in place oil & water-resistant gasket
- Ground stud on door and body.
- Provisions for the light kit.
- Concealed hinges.
- Holes plugs provided to seal holes in the bottom of the enclosure.
- Removable print pocket.
ANSI-61 gray powder coating inside and out. Optional sub-panels are powder-coated white.
Industry Standards -(IS4)
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 12, and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 3R, 4 and 12
- CSA Type 3R, 4 and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 66
Note: Optional panels and accessories are available.
Part Number: SCE-60EL4818FSD, SCE-72EL4818FSD, SCE-72EL4824FSD, SCE-72EL6018FSD, SCE-72EL6024FSD, SCE-72EL6036FSD, SCE-72EL7218FSD, SCE-72EL7224FSD, SCE-90EL4820FSD, SCE-90EL7220FSD, SCE-90EL7224FSD, SCE-90EL7236FSD,