Description: Dual Acess Overlapping Two Door (304 and 316 Stainless Steel)
Richards Electric Motor Co. has been designing and fabricating Industrial and Commercial Electrical Control Panels and Automation Systems for a multitude of industries/applications for over 40 years.
Application: This product is intended for indoor use. It provides protection to personnel against access to hazardous parts. In addition, it protects the equipment inside the enclosure against the introduction of solid foreign objects, falling dirt, and water. It is designed for use in a standing or sitting position, supports both single and dual access, and boasts a top that opens for easier accessibility.
- 0.075 In. stainless steel type 304.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- 25 degree sloped top.
- Door props on the sloped door to hold in the open position.
- Oil and water-resistant gasket.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of the door opening
- Concealed hinges.
- Removable doors.
- Removable print pocket.
- Ground studs on door and body.
- Rubber pads with provision for leveling pads on the bottom of the enclosure.
- Black, quarter-turn latches on the top door.
- Keylocking black 3-point flush swing handle in front and rear doors.
- Mounting channels are welded on the sides of the interior body for mounting optional panels.
- Mounting hardware included for optional sub-panels.
Finish: #4 brushed finish on all exterior surfaces. Optional sub-panels powder coated white.
Notes: Special Instructions apply for IS3, IS4, and IS6 to maintain the environmental rating of Type 3R for these parts. Instructions are located on the enclosure door. A drip shield is required on IS3, a drip shield is recommended on IS4 and IS6. Drain holes are required on all.
Part Number: SCE-464919DCSS, SCE-466019DCSS, SCE-464919DCSS6, SCE-466019DCSS6